Friday 19 December 2008

Billy B at The Makeup Show

Ok so its old news that Billy B was the key notes speaker at The Makeup Show NYC but for those of you that weren't there or haven't come across his talk on YouTube I had to revive it here on my blog and spread the word.


He is powerful, inspirational, humble and I personally find this video a real pick me up when I'm having a down day! The stand out message I took away from this is to "be the best you can be with what's available to you...."
He seriously made me want to take on the world with my brushes after watching this....

The Makeup Show will be back in New York 17th & 18th May 2009 so watch this space for more info in the new year.

pictures/sources: billybbeauty.com, themakeupshow.com, youtube.com

1 comment:

  1. I love Billy. I had the pleasure of hosting one of his beauty workshops at my studio in Washington DC. He is an inspiration with a great heart!

    ReplyDelete