Monday 12 January 2009

The 66th Annual Golden Globe Awards

As usual not a hair was out of place on the red carpet last night at The 66th Annual Golden Globe Awards.

I am a huge fan of a nude lip dark eye combo for evening and it appears to be the makeup look of choice for celebrities at the Golden Globes this year.



However, those celebrities that decided to channel 'Old Hollywood' for their red carpet appearance and plumped for a slash of colour with a red lip stood out for me. A perfect red lip screams glamour, sophistication and confidence to me which surely is the look you should be going for at a prestigious award ceremony.



January Jones’ (top left) makeup look for the Golden Globes was created by Makeup Artist Rachel Goodwin
My inspiration for January’s Golden Globes make up was really just a very quintessential 1940’s glamour girl look. When I first saw the color of her dress, it had this beautiful old Hollywood feel to it, I wanted the make up to have the same feeling.” continue reading on TalkingMakeup.com

Let me know what you think, leave a comment....

Picture Source: style.com/Stuart Granitz, Wire Images/Jason Merritt, Getty Images/Frazer Harrison, Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment