Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year!

I hope you all saw 2008 out with a bang and are looking forward to whats in store for the new year!

Looking back on 2008 I feel very proud of my achievements so far but I am going into the new year with lots of enthusiasm and high hopes for the future.

Earlier this week I posted about putting you goals in writing so I hope you have all given it some thought and have at least one goal you have set to achieve in 2009.

Personally I have several things I want to tackle next year. Top of the agenda is getting on the Assistants List at a top London agency so I will let you know how that goes over the next few months.

Leave a comment with your goal for this year and keep us posted on your progress!

Related Posts
Put you Goals, Dreams and Resolutions in Writing

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!!

    Good luck with agencies.

    My goal is to learn hairstyling, enough to be able to say, "yes, I also do hairstyling."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! I agree it's really important to write down your goals and make a plan on paper. I like to do a 1 year plan and a 5 year plan. What do I hope to achieve this year and how will I go about doing that, and where do I want to be in 5 years from now, and what steps will be required to get there? It's something I only started doing 5 years ago and I find it to be really effective.

    This year, I really want to travel more and spend more time with friends.

    Great blog and good luck with the Assistant's List!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ChickAdvisor I will keep everyone here posted on my progress.

    Its great to hear that your 5 year plan is helping you achieve your goals. I might have to start thinking even further into the future now ;)

    Hope you see some amazing sites on your travels!

    ReplyDelete