Tuesday 14 April 2009

When Inspiration Strikes: Signe Vilstrup

Yesterday, Ez over at Creature Comforts, posted this beautiful collage showcasing the work of Danish photographer Signe Vilstrup. I thought these shots where so beautiful I just had to share them with you all here too.

Wouldn't you love to have work like this in your book?....I know I sure would.

Ez often features beautiful photography on her blog so why not take some time to explore Creature Comforts next time you need a little inspiration.

Let me know what you think of Signe Vilstrup's work and which photographers are inspiring you right now by leaving a comment.

Picture Source: Creature Comforts (Photographer, Signe Vilstrup)

3 comments:

  1. I have to say that I'm obsessed with that whole 70's revival type of photography - I think the photo of the girl in the yellow jacket falls in this category. Just love that "vaseline on the lens" type of look, ha!

    I found your blog today, and I'm in love! I've put a perma-link on my blog (glossspot) and plan to look at your's more thoroughly - you have an awesome layout and incredibly helpful links and articles.

    Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Liz I love to hear from people that enjoy reading What The Pros Do. I am really in love with the gorgeous light filled shots that Vilstrup takes they have a real dreamy quality to them.

    I follow your blog via my blogspot dashboard too by the way. I liked the spring makeup video you did recently ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. I'm going to go check out Creature Comforts now! I also love your Joshua Petker post. Beautiful work!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete